REALITICS

It is clear. Politics in these United States of America has lost touch with reality. I am convinced we, you and me, can succeed where others have failed in their attempts to bring some sense of reality into what we call "The Political Process." I call this effort, "REALITICS."

Saturday, July 22, 2006

He Ignores US... Should We Ignore Him?

He Ignores US... Should We Ignore Him?


"US"

He Ignores

We Must Not Ignore Him

We Must Incarcerate Him
~~~

He Who Cries, Chants & Sneers "I AM PRO LIFE" When Death is His Trademark...

... Must be Stopped!

~ He Ignores Facts that Could Save the very Lives He is Destroying ~

He Vetoed Highly Regulated Stem Cell Research
(His Only Veto Since Taking Office)

He ignores facts that will save lives as he rushes into war.

He ignores facts that will save lives as he brazenly perpetuates war.

He ignores facts that will save lives as he rushes into his own blissful oblivion.

He ignores facts that will save lives as he kills to steal, for himself, God's own moral authority.

He ignores facts that will save lives as he rushes humanity back to the dark ages.

He does not like facts.

Facts make him nervous.

He is George W. Bush.

Please Take the Following Gut Check Seriously

"Bush might be a Joke... but the horrific Consequences of His Actions are Not A Joke... they are Deadly Serious"

I am, ____________________________________,
an ordinary citizen with more intelligence in my pinky
(one I hope never need be replaced)
than "W" has in his brain, assuming he has one.

I offer "W" these facts

I do not fear as he wishes me to fear.

I do not acquiesce as he wishes me to acquiesce.

I do not keep silent as he wishes me to keep silent.

I scream aloud...

"Why is this foolish son of a president, still president?"

George Bush is a madman. I ____________________________________, am going to Do Something!

But where do I begin?
|
V
Uphold the Constitution and
Hold Those Who Violate It Accountable

Four Reasons

Vote to Impeach Bush

Contact your Congressional Reps


Not a Letter Writer?
~ Cut and paste Four Reasons to Impeach ~

Get More News!
Boycott U.S. Mainstream Media


West Point Graduates Against the War


Iraq Body Count
~~~
WITH NO END

In Sight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home